Interested in learning more? Email a brief description of your property and location.
- Establishes rental rate by surveying local rental rates; calculating overhead costs, depreciation, taxes, and profit goals.
- Attracts tenants by advertising vacancies; obtaining referrals from current tenants; explaining advantages of location and services; showing units.
- Contracts with tenants by negotiating leases; collecting security deposit.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by collecting rents; paying bills; forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
- Maintains property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints; enforcing rules of occupancy; inspecting vacant units and completing repairs; planning renovations; contracting with landscaping and snow removal services
- Maintains building systems by contracting for maintenance services; supervising repairs.
- Secures property by contracting with security patrol service; installing and maintaining security devices; establishing and enforcing precautionary policies and procedures; responding to emergencies.
- Enforces occupancy policies and procedures by confronting violators.
Overview of Responsibilities
Sit back and relax let the pro's maintain your investment. Do you own an investment or several properties? If you own a property that you want to rent, leave the job to the professional's ! Never deal with the small stuff. Hiring a property manager takes the guess work out of every aspect of your investment. We offer comprehensive plans that fit you're lifestyle and needs !
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF USING A PROPERTY MANAGEMENT COMPANY
CLICK LINK BELOW
Properties marked with the RT logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange.
Information Is Believed To Be Accurate But Not Guaranteed.
Copyright 2018 EMTAR MLS